Strait Passage Agency
• Transit and free entry
• Exchanging of crew, boarding controls, certification procedures
• Ship repair during moorning
• Motor Boat services
• Delivery and customs formalities of vessel equipments
• Slac / slop and waste discharging
• Exchaning of crew
• Fresh water supply
• Fuel supply
• Oil supply
• Cash advance to Ship Master
• ITU books and Safety Equipments
• Hull and machine survey arrangement
• Flag contolls,clasification society,technical staff,formal entrance and exist procedures of the surveyor.
We inform you the topics below:
• The supplies of the ships
• Anchoring of the ships
• Strait entrance
• Strait entrance date/time
• Dardanelles/Bosphorus passings
• Strait exist
• Connections of VTS
Turkish Republic provides secure vessel transition with higher order for our guests. Our VTS Stations informs native and foreign vessels about security rules and guides them with all maneuvers that will be perfomed. However, transit passing via Turkish Straits is a critical incident to be cared. Therefore, the assigment of the agent organizing the passing procedures is another critical point.
We, SAMAR Ship Agency, follow all legal procedures for the transit or fairway passing through Bosphorus and Dardanelles to the Black Sea or as the same way to the Meditterrean and the Aegean Sea.
We accompany general cargo, Liner and Tramp vessels, tankers, cruise, mega yachts and livestock vessels during transit passing and port operations with our experienced staff. Our aim is to ensure a transit passing without any trouble.We are able to provide 7/24 steady communication during your vessels’ passing through Bosphorus and Dardanelles Straits, entrance-exist or mooring-unmooring issues.
Our Marine Service team is pleased to offer full agency service and logistic support to the owners for their ships calling Yalova , Eregli and Tuzla Dry Docks.
We guarantee round the clock attendance by the professional and experienced agency personnel, daily status updates/reports for ordered services & supplies and effective disbursement account management.
Our close relationships with all Yalova , Eregli & Tuzla Dry-docks and our experience and reliability naturally gives us the tool for timely and smooth communication with authorities which provides the positive outcome to our principals and to their satisfaction. We ensure problem free environment for crew, technicians, superintendent movements and also timely and safe delivery of spares and equipment to and from your vessel.
We guarantee timely supply of high quality provisions, deck engine and yard stores with competitive rates sourced via reliable suppliers only. Our own airport escort and transfer service, contracted travel agency (for tickets and visas), will take extra care of your crew and personnel.
Local accommodation from hotel to short-term leases of vehicle hire also available. Our 24/7 airport team is ready to ensure same day customs clearance and delivery of spares and equipments consigned to your ships.
Our Services included
• Cash Deliveries
• Customs Clearance and Delivery of Spare Parts
• Delivery of Crew Mail / Courier Packages
• Bunkers, Lubricant and Fresh Water Supply
• Crew Changes
• Underwater inspection at Anchorage
• Coordination of Class Attendance
• Ships Supply, Provisions and Stores
• Technical Support through experienced Workshops
• Hotel Accommodations
• Crane Load Test
• Hospital & Medical Services
• Daily Transportation Services
We offer protective agency both for ship owners (OPA) and cargo owners (CPA) to supervise the counterparty’s agent throughout the port call. As protective agents, we ensure that your interests are well taken care of. This helps you avoid any conflicts of interest that may arise with many stakeholders involved in a port call.
• Vessel service pre-planning
• Bunker delivery coordination
• Booked services coordination
• Cash to master
• Crew change assistance
• On/Off-hire Survey Coordination
• Meet and greet
• Crew medical assistance
• Launch coordination service
• Spare parts coordination
• Lashing of general and project cargos on deck
• Lashing of DV, FR and Open type containers
• All lashing and securing operation in holds of vessels.
• Lashing of cargo on to trucks and trailers.
• Lashing of the yachts and precision vehicles
• Palletizing and packaging operation